Creating a less Stressful Environment for Patients and Providers with David Garner
During this episode, I’m excited to welcome David Garner, the Chief Operating Officer of CalmWave, the world’s first AI-Based platform that empowers providers with the insights they need to deliver more data-driven, more efficient, and quieter care.
While together, David shares his journey of co-founding CalmWave and the future of healthcare innovation. Additionally, David outlines how CalmWave plans to expand across the healthcare paradigm and the potential for his company to work beyond the healthcare industry.
Join us to learn how David and the CalmWave team create a sustainable and less stressful environment for patients and healthcare providers. Let’s go!
- How the application of artificial intelligence and advanced analytics enables healthcare practitioners to give more data-driven, effective, and quieter treatment.
- The significance of having a strong sense of passion for what you do, especially in healthcare innovation.
- David’s journey that led to co-founding CalmWave
- The inspiration behind CalmWave
- How Alarm Fatigue affects both healthcare workers and patients.
- How CalmWave transforms operations through data science and AI.
- The potential for Calm Wave’s data science and AI-focused solutions to be applied to various industries beyond healthcare, such as supply chain, IT, and travel.